Who We Are
is to promote the benefits of good character and facilitate the continual development of character excellence within ourselves and those we serve.
We serve our community by:
- MODELING character excellence in our personal and professional interactions;
- BUILDING awareness and understanding of the importance of personal character for sustainable success;
- SUPPORTING individuals, families, business and the community as they strive to promote strong character;
- PROVIDING training, resources, and support for character development initiatives within each community sector;
- COLLABORATING with existing community resources and facilitating partnerships to enhance character visibility and strengthen character development opportunities; and
- ACKNOWLEDGING people and/or organizations that demonstrate character excellence.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Thriving communities with positive character at their core.
“Better Me. Better We. Better Community.”
Better me – Recognizing that positive character is foundational to my journey to become my best self, and then taking action to continuously strengthen my core character.
Better we – Positively impacting, inspiring and educating those whom we work with, live with, go to school with, serve with and love. Connecting, Serving and Sharing.
Better community – The acceleration of positive character growth and development within families, neighborhoods, school communities and organizations as more and more people strive to be their best self and care for one another, resulting in safer, healthier, happier, more connected communities.